Marketing Support and Co-Branding
The LIFE co-brand has been developed specifically to communicate the benefits delivered by the LIFE technologies:
- LIFE protects surfaces from premature degradation, staining, discoloration and odor by controlling the growth of microorganisms in contact with surfaces.
- Lasts for the useful LIFE of the treated products.
- LIFE offers peace of mind that surfaces are cleaner for longer
LIFE brand positioning is natural, environmentally friendly and user-friendly antimicrobial technology. The LIFE logo uses water sparkles to express its clean, fresh, pure essence.
Our marketing support services help LIFE‘s partners capture the full value of the LIFE technology. We look at opportunities to help our partners increase demand, market share, prices points and distribution for their products incorporating LIFE technology.
LIFE offers its partners the use of the LIFE co-brand in the marketing of their products. The LIFE co-brand signifies to end customers the use of durable, built-in smart technology to promote antimicrobial product protection. For partners who wish to take advantage of a proven co-brand strategy, LIFE offers claims guidance, art and images to integrate the use of the LIFE trademark into the company’s products and marketing materials.
LIFE works closely with each partner’s marketing team to develop effective product claims. In addition to unlocking the marketing potential of the material technology, claims must also comply with local regulatory requirements and be substantiated by results from rigorous product testing at reputable independent laboratories.
Additional marketing support includes:
- Development of public relations strategies
- Conceptual input for advertising campaigns
- Design of packaging and point-of-sale materials
- Training of the partner’s sales team and product consultants
- Joint advertisement
Using Technology in the Market
In a dynamic business environment, manufacturers who employ more active marketing and branding strategies to meet consumer needs win. LIFE’s innovative material technologies can give a product an edge in a competitive market to:
- Open up growth opportunities in new products, channels and markets
- Differentiate products from competitors’ products
- Help secure additional distribution
- Increase price and margin
- Protect against low-cost imports
- Make products more compelling to purchase
- Build brand equity