Prevent Mold in Building Products
LIFE provides an advanced antimicrobial technology, designed to resist the growth of destructive microbes on the coated surfaces.
LIFE provides antimicrobial additives that can be incorporated into many coating formulations and end products, such as:
- Water-based antimicrobial coatings: indoor and outdoor acrylic paint
- Solvent-based coatings: PU flooring
- Powder coatings: refrigerator lining
- UV-cured coatings: plastic coatings
- Coil coatings: cleanroom paneling, roofing, air conditioning ducting
The incorporation of LIFE technology into surface coatings can provide long-term antimicrobial resistance without affecting stability, optical clarity, gloss, color, or other physical properties.
Ceramic and Stone
LIFE‘s antimicrobial additives ca be incorporated into ceramic glazing, cement-based products such as tile grout and paving tiles, and engineered stone. LIFE‘s durable technology can, therefore, contribute to more sanitary tiles and toilets, cleaner and more hygienic stone countertop, grout and cement tiles free from unwanted mold growth.